Killer On The Loose

Once upon there was a girl who died in back in the 1900"s, nobody knew how she died or who killed her. She grew up as a Catholic girl and she attended a little white rustic old church in England. The only person who knew how she died is her dad, but he kept it to himself hiding and rotting away in an old broken down home which he spent his life until he passed away in 1943. His sister found his corpse smeared in blood on the roof hanging from the ceiling with a note stuck on his dead body saying “I know what you did”. The sister quickly moved away after seeing her brother dead and hanging from the roof with a note, she didn’t know how he died or who killed him like his little 12-year-old daughter Mary- Rose Bennett. His sister ran out of the house trying to call for help when she realized that her niece and brother were murdered. Her brother George’s house is in the middle of nowhere, with tall branched trees with a musky breeze and fog all around his house. She started running as quick as lighting to get to the center of town to tell the sheriff that her brother was murdered. It was nearly sunset and she wasn’t even halfway to town, she felt like someone was following her she turned around saw a shadow that looked dark and tall like her American gardener that has been visiting for a while and been staying with her in her wooden old small cabin working as her Gardener. She thought he had a shady personality that his story didn’t add up when she met Ben. Anna was thinking to herself maybe he killed my brother and niece and he is following me to the town to kill me? She started sprinting faster and faster, but her gardener Ben started gaining on her, it was night time so she decided to hide away in an old metric home where her friend Elliot lives. She went to Elliot’s home knocked at the door (no answer) she walked into the house and said “Elliot my love, where are you? I need to stay the night, someone killed my brother!!” There was no answer she turned the corner and saw her friend Elliot smeared in blood hanging from the roof with a note on his dead rotting corpse. He died the same way as her brother, she opened the note, it said” You’re next” She turned around and yelled” Help me, someone help me” she ran out of her friend Elliot’s house. Anna saw a flash of white flying up and down in the sky like a milky way, she ran the opposite way, but the flash of white caught up to her, holding a knife. The ghost came up to her and said “I told you, you were next” Anna looked and saw her killer Mary- Rose, who killed her father and Elliot. She never died!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!