I Want, I Want, I Want Him.

“I miss you, I really like you but the truth is I’m going to end up breaking your heart, so we should stay friends. I did feel a connection but I like you so much that I don’t want to hurt you.”
Nothing, nothing since that night, since that message. I want to message him but I can’t, it’s just too risky.
He’s killing me from the inside-out, how can he be doing his from such a distance? I want to not hurt anymore, this isn’t fun.
I miss him. I want him. All of him, and I don’t know how much longer I can do this for. I want to be with him.
We had a connection, even he said we did. I want him to understand what I’m going through so he can see.
I need to hear his voice, I need to see him, touch him, be with him.
Why do I put myself through all this?
I tell myself to forget him, to move on and in the end, I’m the one dreaming of him.
His curly, brown hair, his perfect smile, beautiful eyes, his smell, his touch, his everything.
I want to be with him again.
It’s killing me not seeing him, not talking to him, not being a part of his life, part of his world.
If only we had more time together. I want more time, more time with him.
We could be together, he could love me, he wouldn’t break my heart. I want, I want, I want him, even if he does breaks my heart I can fix it, I’ve fixed it before.
That’s what I want, to be with him but this distance between us isn’t fair.
We live in the same country but different states, different worlds, different lives.
I want to live in his world, I want to be with him again.
I want, I want, I want him.
But he can’t know so I just sent him this:
“I miss you too, maybe staying friends is a good idea then.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!