Saving The World From Evil Jeff

Once in a kingdom there was a man named Jeff but he was no ordinary Jeff he was a powerful Jeff,he always had to save the world from this dude named Evil Jeff,he had these little micro chips to control people to become evil like him.
Powerful Jeff defeated the people who had the micro chips in their heads. Now Jeff said I must defeat Evil Jeff,i hope he does'nt get me with his micro chips and makes me evil forever and makes me do all of his inventions.Noooooo!!!!!!!!But thats not going to happen today well I mean tonight but thats not going to happen. Evil Jeff says I will get powerful Jeff with one of my micro chips then he will do all of my inventions.As Evil jeff said inventions Powerful jeff came running at Evil Jeff but as soon as he was running at Evil Jeff, Evil jeff threw micro chip at powerful Jeff but powerful Jeff only just slid underneath the micro chip. Powerful Jeff slid underneath the micro chip and jumped and kicked at the same time. Powerful Jeff put him in hand carves on Evil Jeff and powerful Jeff called the cops that it now time to put Evil Jeff in prison until he behaves himself. The city lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!