Tim And The Magic Mirror

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time, there lived a boy. The boy's name was Tim.
Tim lived with his mum and dad in a small house in the forest. The thing that made his house popular was a mirror.
One day, Tim was watching TV. It was a show about a magician who could tap a mirror with his wand, jump on the glass and go through! When the show finished, Tim jumped up from the sofa and fled down the corridor into the room where the mirror was. He jumped on the glass and suddenly found himself falling down. He landed in a bush and got up and saw something so scary that he could hardly say what it was!
There was a sleeping monster right beside the bush he was standing next to! He walked as quietly as he could, but accidentally stepped on a twig. The twig cracked in half and woke up the monster. The monster chased Tim. Tim was concentrating so hard on getting away from the monster that he tripped on a dragon's tale. The dragon got mad and chased him! Tim ran as fast as he could. He jumped through the hole he had come from and found himself back in the room where it had all started.
He even made a book about his adventure, and that is what you have just finished reading.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!