Paranoid

It was a dark cloudy night and you were walking with your friend Sam to his house, you both are not saying much as you’re both tired and he is listening to music. You had gone to see a movie and since it was a horror movie both a bit paranoid, you were just arriving at his house now and you say good bye and start to head your separate ways. On your way home you have to go through a park and it has always scared you so you didn’t want to through it but you knew it was quicker so you sucked it up and kept going. As you were going through the park you see a hole and you been very adventures just has to go check it out for yourself, but when you got there you almost couldn’t breathe because there could have but anything down that hole water, a broken bike even nothing but it was a body shaped bag you just stood there looking at it not knowing what to think or even do so you just walked away slowly and then went back to your friend Sam’s house to tell him so you ended up convincing him to sneak out to come and see it but when you arrived the worst thing that could have possibly happened had happened it was gone you just walked away shocked and your friend just laughed and thought that you were trying to trick him and said lets go home your just paranoid don’t worry about it so you asked him to walk home with you because you were totally freaked out, but on the way through the woods you heard a noise and looked back and all you saw was a shadowy figure standing there starring.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!