Macbeth

A good man at first, soon Macbeth showed his worst.
Macbeth and Banquo were once victorious, when fighting against an army of warriors.
After the battle they celebrated and rejoiced, then found some witches that were speaking in a strange tone of voice.
The witches told Macbeth and Banquo their sons would be kings, the sons would be filled with riches and rings.
Macbeth told his wife about some dreams, after hearing about this she came up with some evil schemes.
The witches came back to Macbeth and said Banquo’s children will be kings, Macbeth couldn’t believe he heard such things.
Macbeth ordered men to hunt down these kids, the men slaughtered them like wild pigs.
The wife felt too much guilt that she killed herself, Macbeth felt so bad about himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!