Night Crash

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

As I get ready to leave for the day,I grab my keys and drive away.The sunshine shimmers on my shiny car and the wheels run over the sticky tar.

As I drive deep through the countryside I see a rabbit scurry of and hide.The air is fresh as a flower blooming and in the sky no clouds were looming.

Soon the ocean comes into view and I hear a pedestrians voice 'YAHOO'. I'm halfway to my destination, all the way across the nation.

I am getting closer now,when I hear a nearby cat meow.The sun is setting and welcoming night,but the sudden darkness gives me a fright.

My silver car slides round the bend and I worry that my life will end. After that it was a bumpy ride until my car rolled on its side

Faintly I see flashing lights and I realise I'm afraid of heights.I'm being carried in the air,there I am a crying bear.

Next thing I know I am in the hospital
and standing there is my dad, the Constable.
Wondering how I got into strife,but thankful I still have my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!