Volcano!

The osing laver made it's way down the volcano taking crumbling coal with it.Fire is is bursting into midair getting blown in every direction.Smoke was blowing as if their were cigarettes of large sizes inside.The burning ashes where flowing down on us like beads of rain.

I bolted towards my family hoping to make before the ground started to separate.It was too late!the cracking had already started but couldn't give up.I leaped right over the cracks straight to my family.

Everything would be ok,the smoke started to clear,and the fire started to fade away.My family was embracing me like i was gone.

My town was gone but my family was not and that was all that mattered.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!