Scar Face

On a rainy night in a hunted house a girl named Emma and she was 17 years old and it's her last year in high school.

She heard something or someone outside her house she got out of her bed and she walked down the stairs calmly so the person doesn't hear her so when she went down she grab her bat and carefully walked outside and than she saw a horrifying face in the bush and saw a person holding a head so she went to her room and slept.

The next day she found herself in a hospital bed with a broken arm and leg. She told the nurse and said "What happened to my leg and my arm"? said Emma.

"A person tried to kill you" Said the nurse.

"Who tried to kill me nurse"?. Said Emma.

"We don't know but i know when his coming back"

"When"

"Noe" so on that day Emma was killed by SCAR FACE

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!