Zootopia 2

Zootopia 2
by Teresa Fomiatti

It was 1:00am on a cool and dark night. Nick and Judy were doing night patrol. When they were just walking around the corner to go to the ZDD (Zootopia Destroyers Department) they saw a pack of wolves acting very weird and strange on the street corner. Runner was hiding on the roof in the dark, watching what is going on below while plotting his big nasty plan.
Runner’s nasty plan was to get the predators to capture the famous Gazelle and to use her as a bait to make the other good animals come and rescue her.

The next day Judy said “Nick try to spy on the wolves and ask what is going on with them?”. That night Nick went to the street where they saw the wolves. While Nick was spying, he noticed one of the wolves leaving the pack. Nick followed the wolf and grabbed him by surprise. The wolf spoke because Nick grabbed him by the neck and was forced to speak.

The wolf said that the one that got the wolves wild was their boss “Runner” and wants them to capture the singer Gazelle. Nick asked the wolf how runner got animals on his side. The wolf said that Runner had these small blue balls and it made the predator wild as ever. Nick let him go, then he ran back to the ZPD and told Judy so they could solve this case and find out who does “Runner” look like and where is he going to attack Gazelle.

At the farm in the dressing room of the barn, Gazelle was picking out her outfit and jewelry. While she was busy she did not realizes that the gang knocked out the police guards that where guarding the door that lead to her dress room. When it was time for the concert the predators where ready to pounce on Gazelle but Runner and his gang didn’t realize that the ZPD were ready to get the gang save the predators from there wild side and arrest Runner. When Runner was so close to get Gazelle at the same time Judy, Nick and the ZPD pounced on him and arrested him. Nick said Runner remade the little blue balls to be evil. Judy apologized to Nick that she didn’t believe him. Then when Judy and Nick went to a lovely restaurant after the case was closed Nick took out a little red box and said to Judy "will you marry me?". Judy was amazed and answered "yes". So at that moment they kissed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!