Make A Wish If You Dare

Make a wish if you DARE!
28-January 1918 5:00 pm
Dear diary, today was the best day ever. Bella and I joined the art class and made each other matching friendship bracelets.
*Goes to bed*
29-January 8:00 am
Dear diary, hope todays going to be as good as yesterday. Oops Mums calling got to go bye.
4: 30 pm
Dear diary, I am so mad at Bella she is such a… TRADER! I am totally not talking to her anymore.
*Throws bracelet in the bin*
‘’Mum I’m going out for a walk’’ said Olivia in a grumpy voice.
Olivia stepped over rocks, twigs and even small insects but still couldn’t clear her mind. Suddenly a noise pricked Olivia’s ears ‘’oh it’s probably just a bird’’ exclaimed Olivia. Soon Olivia entered a small garden with an old rusty wishing well right in the centre of all the pretty flowers.
‘’Wow what’s that?’’ Olivia wandered as she slowly walked closer towards the well. Soon she was in front of it, so she looked into the deep dark well and said…
‘’Maybe it will still work, I’ve got some change in my pocket I could try’’ so Olivia grabbed the change from her pocket, she only had 20 cents but she still believed it could work. Olivia slowly put her 20 cents in then said… ‘’ I wish will Bella forget everything that happened’’.

As Olivia said her wish she felt a weird felling in her bones as if someone was watching her suddenly… someone pushed her into the well and Olivia was never seen again…
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!