That Race

The car thundered, as it started the engine.Flash backs started to happen from the last time I drove on this track . "ladies and gentlemen , we have our star back with us " the announcer boomed. I start to stand up " Shane Raccordo " The crowd goes wild as I step out of my car onto the track. Ready for the race!

On your marks, get set, Go. Craig Londes takes the lead speeding around the track with Mark Winterbottm right on his tail. Oh what in the world is this Jamie Whincup raced up the race track and takes the lead.Craig and Mark are racing up the track right behind him.

The Men and Women are roaring Raccordo,Raccordo,Raccordo!Shane leaps up onto his car and strikes his fist in the air.Jamie Whincup tossed a bottle of champagne to Shane.He shacks it up and hauled the cork out of the bottle and throw his self of the car and let the champagne let a rip over the crowd.


Back in the pits Shane Raccordo,Jamie Whincup and Mark Winterbottom all line up First Second Third on the stage to be award their trophy cups. Boy oh boy that was one tremendous race right there matey and oh Shane Ricardo our best driver wins again with Jamie Whincup on second Mark Winterbottom on third now to me that's a tremendous race don't you think.

All the races go back to the pits and get ready for the next race in 25 minutes. Why that's going on a spectacular for much is going on motorcycles.Matt Mingay and Benny Nelso are aghast The crowd. Matt Mingay speeding up the ramp at 250 km/h hour and does a triple backflip over 20 trucks and just makes it in for landing.

It is time for the Bathurst 1000. Shane Raccordo starts off in first, Jamie Whincup starts off in second, Mark Winterbottom starts in third, Craig Lowndes starts off forth, Scott Pye starts in fifth, Will Davison starts in sixth, Garth Tander starts in seventh, Rick Kelly starts in eighth, Dale wood starts in ninth and Todd Kelly starts in tenth place. Ready to race. On your marks, Get set, Go.

Will Davison makes a tremendous start to the race and starts off in first. The Crowd is roaring Davison Davison Davison, Whincup Whincup Whincup but they aren't thundering there names for long Shane Raccordo steals the lead of Davison.

Wow that was a risky move for Shane Raccordo but who cares he made it!7 hours later the race ended with Shane Raccordo on first Will Davison on second and Garth Tander on third place. They all stand on the grid and get there trophys and go home to celebrate.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!