One Last Chance?

You showed how determined you were to stay with us.
What strength, what courage you fought with all your might.
The time you were given Jake, was so very short. You never got to hold that rod. You never rode that bike. You never wo that swimming race, or held that trophy tight. Jake- to all who knew you, you were a champion in their sight. With everyday I fought with you, hoping that you'd stay.
With tears I called to God to hear us and this is what he said. 'My precious boy, your job on earth is done and although your family loves you child, my hope for you is here. Thank you, Jake, for showing me what a real champion is. I will love you everyday my precious little man.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!