Zuconzr Attack

Missed Me! yelled Zizo,Fizi and Espi while running away from the Destroyer Aliens, bashing and smashing habitats!
One 24 hours ( I can’t say day because there wasn’t any time then) there was the bravest team called “ Z team”, which included Zizo, Fizi and Espi. They were willing to battle the strongest team of Destroyer Aliens, called the same named as their team (Destroyer Aliens copied the Zuconzr team name). They all lived in Living Galaxy. Then suddenly one of the lookout Zuconzr saw that the Destroyer Aliens were coming. They had to set up their weapons quickly. They left the job to the fastest Zuconzrs. They did it in a nanosecond! They started firing and battling but the Destroyer Aliens were wining!
Quickly the Z Team ran out to save the day. They fought and fought but they were getting weaker. More Destroyer Aliens came. They had to use their secret ability, Mind Control. They had to take a risk if they flipped a coin and it is tails they would get mind controlled to leave and give up, but if it is heads, they opponent would leave and give up. They flipped it….. it was … HEADS! They won! They actually won!
It was the end of the battle and they won. The mind control would only last for 100,000 years. (no time left I have to say that). So they better get ready for their next attack!
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!