Padawan A StarWars Fanfiction

It was amazing , the green as deep as the sea. I could here the mummer of other younglings talking to their friends in amazement, the same as I was to Darek my best friend at the temple. Then suddenly it was completely quiet, a droid told us about constructing a lightsaber. I chose my materials, meditated and put the different components together with the force until I could feel it was ready. I reached out with my hand and it quickly fell into my grasp. It was twenty centimetres long and the inside parts were made of quadanium steel and the shell made of phrik alloy, the shell was smooth and had for prongs coming from the emitter. There was a soft leather grip wrapping around the hilt and apparently that was something unusual even for a zabrak but last of all I ignited it with a sudden hum.
It was a long trip back to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant so Darek and I turned on the holotable and played Dejarik to pass time. the game was a stand off until finally Darek’s Molator took my Grimtaash with an exceptional move. By then, the end of the trip was near so we turned off the holotable and just talked about the events that had just occurred.
The next few days after we got back to the temple we had lessons on the history of the force, which I really enjoyed Darek just wanted to spar, so that's what we did in our spare time. I used a mix of soresu and niman, I was very defensive and I integrated force powers into my combat and Darek used ataru, a very offensive and acrobatic style that lacked defence. So all our duels would be a series of fast blows, jumps, flips and force powers mainly force pushes.
Some time after that I discovered I had been assigned to Master Da-Con he himself came to tell me. I ran to see Darek and told him the news half out of breath with excitement ringing in my voice, he also replied with genuine excitement asking me to come and visit him at the temple sometime if I could. After that I was told to gather my little amount of belongings and to meet my new master in the briefing room, there I would be prepared for my first battle against the sith order. For my first mission my master and I were going to Felucia to retake a hidden landing platform.
I was on a landing ship heading toward Felucia, I was with my master and a battalion of republic troops by myself on my first ever mission. We land and I wonder where the blaster fire is when hear the hum of a starship engine as a shuttle lands in front of us and two darkly cloaked figures walk out and all the troops around us start grabbing at there throats.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!