The Abandoned Factory

It was a dark cold night not a sign of life it was frightening I wanted to run and hide but I had promised my friends I would wait here. the next thing I knew there was a big bang I looked at the window and I seen a little girl crying in terror only to realise that little girl was me. I ran to the corner and I shrivelled to the size of a mouse I sat there for what felt like a month but it had only been five minutes. I leaped up and launched towards the door. I got there and my friends had locked me in. "no" I screamed at the top of my lungs. once again I shrivelled up in the corner. I was never seen or heard from again. until one day I came back as a ghost and haunted my so called " friends" to their death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!