King Of The Fairies

As I’m flying, without a care in the world, I see smoke from the Castle of Phynit. Bang! Boom! The wind vibrates every time there’s an explosion. I fly down and land on Princess Magenta’s Balcony. “Oh, thank god, that you’re here Naruka. My Jewels have been stolen.” Magenta wails, “Who by?” I asked.
“By… My Father.” “!!!” I knew the King since I was 8. We met when I stole a loaf of bread from a feast he held. But I knew he had a dark side.
“Do you know where he went Magenta? but all she said was that he was going to the Cave of Hort. I knew the quickest way to get to the Cave. As I got there, I saw footprints that were quite deep, so I knew the King was nearby. I casted a light spell “Mona, Ega, Tolpo, Henta,” My hand was now glowing a hot orange. As I was running through the Cave I kept seeing the footprints. The footprints led to the core of the cave. The core used dark magic. If anyone tossed something valuable in the pit, then Darkness would truly rise.
I got to the center of the cave, I saw the King, with the Jewels.
I shouted out, “Stop! You’re going to unleash evil!” “Why don’t you ever keep yourself out of everyone’s shit, Naruka?” He reached out for his sword in his sheath. He came charging out to me. I grabbed my sword to block his attack. Our swords collided with a clash. I then swung my sword to his hand so he couldn’t harm me as much. “Arrgh!” The King Screamed. “Hurts, doesn’t it?” I grinned. “You Devil!” He was lying on the obsidian ground. “Do you want to know what’s going to happen if you kill me? My soul will haunt your life to make your days terrible, I will control your mind, so I can truly kill you once and for all,” Without hesitation, I stabbed my sword through his heart. Blood oozing on my blade in rich red. I then hear an evil laugh echoing in my head. “Stop it, stop it, stop it!” My hand is now being possessed by the King. My hand is now gripping my sword with fear, and now my sword is pointing at my heart. I thought just clear my mind and nothing will control me within. “What? You fool, you cannot conquer me!” The King’s soul echoed. “Want to know why can’t you control me? Because I’m stronger!” I sliced the dark ghost in two and it vanished.
I rose and walked over to the jewels and grabbed them. My wings were starting to flutter. As soon as I hovered over the stone floor, I blitzed over to the Castle of Phynit. I saw Magenta peering over her balcony. I shouted out, “Magenta! I have them!” I then landed on the platform and handed the jewels over to Magenta. She then looked in my eyes “Where’s my father?” “I had to do, what I did, Queen Magenta.”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!