The Attack

There I was standing in the middle of the road blood dripping off of my cheast. A creature in black with long black hair standing there. It may sound crazy but It had long like spider legs comeing out of it's body. It's eyes were glowing red, everything about it seemed evil. It all started when I was on my way home from school. A little girl was just sitting there sobbing. I asked her "what is wrong" she replied, "I am lost I have lost my Mummy". I aksed her where she last saw her she said, "She was in the shopping center and then she told me to go outside. Then I waited for her but she never came. and so I ran I tried looking for her but I could not find her.". Then foolishly I followed her into a dark ally. There she turned and laughed she said "I got you now" with a voice with sounded like it was dragged from the pitts of hell. She stated to transform into the most terrifying creature I have ever seen. One of the spider like legs peirced through my chest. so there I was dazed and bleading to death. Before I passed out I saw a girl she was wearing armor I have never seen before. She leapt higher than any human can and punched the creature in the face. The creature than stumbled backwards. My savour pulled out a sword of some kind and killed the beast then everything went black. My eyes opend my chest still sore from the attack."Who are you what is your name" I asked My savour."My name is Karen what is your name."said karen with a voice so gentle."My name is Kimito" so there I was Dazed and confused with such a sight it was so beautiful. I must be Dreaming I thought but I was not. panicing I looked at my chest there was no blood but it was still sore. "Your body is still healing so be careful" said Karen. Then she flew off and that was the last I have seen her the one that saved my life. But I know she is still out there keeping a eye out for me keeping me from danger. there is no way I will forget her or what happened.

The End




























































































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!