Jenny The Girl

There I was...Waiting for them to arrive...and when they do they wouldn't what hit them...

2 weeks earlier...
Hi my name Jenny a champion skateboarder ready to challenge anyone.Well today I am going to the park to practice my new board and I need to do a triple spinner or else this board is going to the dump.Straight away.When I get to the Park I notice that they are some people there an when I say some people I really mean "boys".I dislike boys they are to moody,disgusting.They are not my type.
So I decide to talk them about sharing the skate board rap.As I'm walking up to them I talking to another boy that looks younger than them and way more shorter than them.I get more closer to them so I could hear them better.Then,suddenly they disappear into thin air.I have a fishy feeling.
"Hey Girlly what are you doing here" yelled the boys"and why do you have a skateboard in your hand"
"Why do care if I have a skateboard or not"I replied
"Well because girls are supposed to wear dresses and put on nail polish"they speak back
"You don't know who I am so please stop judging me"I said
"So if we all vs you in who is the best skateboarder are you up for it"they give me challenge
"of course"I take the challenge

There I was...Waiting for them to arrive...and when they do they wouldn't now what hit them...
there they are approaching me.Walking like dancing chickens.
"time for the battle to begin"they shout out loud
"Let's start' I shout back
First Round:I start.I do the up side down spin.Their turn.They do the flip.Babies.Second Round:I do the double spin.Then they do the side down up.Copycats.
Last Round:They go first.They do the up side down including the double spin.oh on I have butterflies in my tummy.It's my turn.I take deep breath and go.I twist,turn,roll and then the triple spinner...

I am the winner
Don't assume that girls will only like pretty stuff or boys would like dirty stuff. we all are the same and we should treated the same way.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!