Jeffry And The Devil

As I was walking down the corridors I was pulling the teachers ear she held into my ear and I hired my name
” Jeffry”
I let go of her ear and it was as red as an apple. she ran over to the cupboard and got the cane. she was furious I could see the veins in her hand as she started to hit me with it I felt my bone snap I heled out loud that the hole school herd my and they came out of the class room and they saw my leg it was broken and they saw their teacher that broke my leg I really wanted to sue her.
I could feel all of the anger and pain coming up my throat. I hobbled to the office and told them that Ms. Zoo broke my leg. Also I rang mum and she saw angry I heard the phone smash in the house at home. I wish I pulled off Ms. Zoos ear she is a devil she would give me a detention if I said but Ms. Can you see how she is a devil?
It was Monday I was in hospital and I wish it was Ms. zoo that was in hospital right now. I was about to go into surgery. I was not That nervous because I have been I sugary before.
“Jeffry now put this on your mouth and breath in the gas and count to twenty please”
“1,2,3,4,5,6,7”
lights out
It was 3 hours, I was out of surgery and I lifted up the blankets
“ARARARARARARARARAR’
“what is it Jeffry”
“UM what is that word when you get a body part taken of MUM?”
“um it is called amputation why is that Jeffry.’
“because half of my leg in missing.” I really wanted to kill that teacher know.

10 YEARS LATTER
I am now 22 and I have a prosthetic leg it has not affected me throughout my life when I was 12. It has helped me I have been able to do lots of things I have got lots of gold medals in many time with my prosthetic leg I have been able to jump extremely high with it in high jump. But I do regret pulling on my teacher’s ear so hard.
I have been offered to go to the Olympics so many times but I have been saying no because I do not want people to know how I lost my leg and what I made the person that did it with. It was about 6:59am I was in my car going to the town called the little town because this is where I went to school l and the school is called the little school.
I was going into the shop and saw someone that I think I have seen before. I said to the shop owner
“what in your name”
“my name is Ms. Zoo” she said.
“Ha-ha do you remember me’
“um no sir”
“well I will show you who I am”
I reached out and grabbed her ear and pulled it so hard it came of…...
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!