Daffy Duck And The Skeletons Pigs

Daffy Duck is a cow in the paddock with 50 other cows. The cows are sad; it’s a scary life, monsters lived everywhere. Daffy said, “What type of monsters?”
The cow said, “Hundreds of monsters, like skeleton pigs attacked once a year.” Daffy said, “How much longer?”
The cows said, “In 3 months!” Therefore, Daffy started training for the fight of pigs. Daffy asked, “How strong are they?”
The cows replied, “They work for the red cow, the Red Cow is the most evil cow in the world and the skeleton pigs are very strong, but Daffy you are the blue light and you are the only cow that can beat the Red Cow in a fight.”
Daffy saw a herd of pigs running to the cows and yelled, “HIDE!” Daffy ran towards the pigs as they yelled, “Attack!” Poor Daffy got scared from all of these pigs running straight at her. She was worried that the pigs would hurt her once they got closer. When Daffy was close enough to the pigs, she started to kick and head butt all of the pigs that came at her. Pigs went flying everywhere, but that didn’t stop Daffy from being scared, however she remembered what the other cows said. She was the blue light, she had the power to beat all of the skeleton pigs. She was the only one in the world who could save all of the other cows from the Evil Red Cow. However, would Daffy be strong enough to beat the skeleton pig army? The leader of the skeleton army had a necklace that controlled all of the skeleton pigs. Daffy knew she had to get the necklace to stop the pigs. So Daffy kicked her way through the herd of pigs to get to the necklace. The pigs yelled, “Retreat to the dark world!” So the pigs ran off into the cow village to get to the portal to the dark world. However Daffy was right behind them. The skeleton pigs reached the portal to the dark world and jumped through, but so did Daffy. Daffy was now in the dark world and the Red Cow saw Daffy and yelled, “Attack!” The skeleton pigs ran at Daffy. Daffy had to get the necklace. She ran straight at the leader of the skeleton pigs and she kicked him right in the face and knocked him out cold. As Daffy grabbed the necklace, the pigs started running at Daffy. Daffy got the necklace and the pigs stopped. Daffy Yelled “Attack!” at the Red Cow, the Red Cow is a strong cow. The Red Cow shot a red laser killing the skeleton pigs. Daffy was scared. The Red Cow opened a portal and went to go in but Daffy Yelled “NO! You can help me in the cow world!”
“NO I kill you all said the Red Cow!” The Red Cow went in the portal to the cow world. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!