A Day At School.

Once upon a time there lived a girl, she woke up, got dressed and went to school. At school the bell rang, then she went inside. Mrs. Morgan took the roll, next they did writing. The bell rang and it was recess time. she ate her recess food, when the bell rang she put her lunchbox in the tub and went inside. Then they did Maths and went out for PE. When the bell rang they went out for lunch. After lunch she met Ariella and they went to Japanese class. It was raining after Japanese and they walked to class quietly. They cleaned up and wanted to play Go Noodle , but the bell rang and the school day was over. The girls met her dad at the car, he took her to swimming. When they got home they had pasta for dinner.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!