Fell For Him

Broken, loss, pain. I was feeling all of these. I viciously threw my phone across my room and feel to the ground. I squeezed my eyes shut while trying not to cry, but the pain in my heart stayed there. My legs felt like they are made of jelly and my heart feels like it’s been stabbed from all the heart break and betrayal. My phone laid clueless on the floor while messages were shooting through, but none of them were from him. ‘What happened?’ I couldn’t help to feel like this was all my fault, my eyes swelled up and I started crying heavily.
My tears were like rain drops on a gloomy day, sad, wet and lonely. Even though how hard I tried I couldn’t hold it in. He said he loved me, he said he would never let me go and the memory in my head repeats itself. “Nothing last forever,” my brain is in pain. I slowly closed my eyes and was trying to figure out what I should blame myself for, what did I ever do to him? Why would he do that to me? I tried to change my mind but he shouts out and it’s useless. I felt something in my body that I have never felt before. His bright blue eyes lit up my mind like a fire cracker, I remember his smile every time my lips touched his. His voice was deep and calm but now it sounds like the worst song in the world. “he broke your heart” she said, “he ignores you but you still love him, he does nothing yet you fall for him, you miss him but he never ever thought about you.”
I know in my heart she is telling the truth but it breaks me to know he never loved me. I’m glad I never get to see him again, I’m glad I don’t get to stare at his gorgeous eyes and smile again. His name echoes and spins around my head like a tornado. All the memories, dates, hugs, secrets, are all gone. Where there was once love in my heart for him now lies a broken vase that has shattered along the ground into many pieces, it cannot be replaced so easily.
Deep in my mind I secretly know I’m going to be ok. Apart from my broken heart and my trust for him, I know one day that lost boy will come running back to see another girl, not the one he broke but the one he loved first. This time when he comes back around, I will make sure both of my feet on the ground. I hear my mind shout out his name, I try to block it with all my might. He was the first one, the first one I loved. He used me to get somewhere without love. He chose this, he descried whether or not he broke me. If he really loved me he wouldn’t have damaged me so horribly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!