Mirror

When you look at me, you can see yourself. When I’m broken up, I don’t become useless because even when I’m weak, I can still do my job. I am a mirror. I do whatever I’m told and I am whatever others want me to be. There are different types people in the world, those who help me when I mess up and let people see me for who I am and those who disrespect me and push me to the ground. When I’m crushed, the pieces that make me up scatter and become difficult to put together. I’m not alone, though. There are people around me who help me find myself. Perhaps, because no one can see me, it will encourage me to try as hard as I can and to never give up, which may in turn improve my life in a way being noticed never could. When I crack and fall apart, do I become useless? No, because a mirror can still work by itself. Why then, is a mirror weaker than many? Perhaps, because a community is greater than just one and together, they can reflect more than one ever could. I am a mirror. Although people may not notice me at first, but because I won’t give up, they will see me and I won’t be invisible anymore.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!