Terry The Tomato

Terry the Tomato tasted disgusting. He tasted like rotten eggs and bananas mixed together. Nobody dared to go near him or touch him. Terry the Tomato hated his life because all he wanted was to get eaten. Nobody wanted to eat him and he couldn't do anything about it. He even tried standing on the street with a sign saying "eat me I taste like strawberries," but after nineteen days out on the streets nobody even talked to him.
A man walked over to Terry the Tomato but Terry was asleep and didn't know he was there.
"Hey you wake up I am here to eat you just like you told me to do!" Yelled the man trying wake him up. Terry the Tomato woke up in the shock and he cried "Please eat me I taste delicious and I'm best before the forth of April,"
The man took ten minutes to make up his mind until he finally said yes.
"Thank you lovely man," said Terry the Tomato and hugged the man. The man slowly picked up Terry the Tomato's hand, but then the man's hand swelled up, and he realised he was allergic to tomatoes.
"Terry I am sorry to say but I am allergic to tomatoes so that means I can't eat you," said the man as he walked off into the distance.
"Why did you have to do this to me? and why do you have to make him allergic?" screamed Terry the Tomato .
Then an old lady walked passed. She cackled "Hello dear what do you want?, oh I see you want to get eaten, but I only have one tooth, and that one is wobbly." It was like Terry the Tomato was in some torture place. All he wanted to do is get eaten up by somebody. So Terry the Tomato decided to scream out so people would notice him.
"Anybody just eat me! I taste so and I am for free, please!" Everybody around him turned to his direction and walked towards him. A fat bearded bloke picked Terry the Tomato up and took a big bite at of Terry the Tomato's juicy butt.
" OUCH!!!" Terry the Tomato screamed and jumped out of the fat bearded blokes' hand and ran for his dear life.
The chase was on. Past the puppy store, up past the cafeteria, past the one toothed old lady that got trampled over causing her to knock out her very last tooth. Terry the Tomato came to to a dead end. Terry the Tomato was trapped and he turned around to the crowd of people chasing him. Terry the Tomato thought this was the worst place to ever exist. But just then a professional basketball player through a ball at Terry the Tomato. SPLAT! Terry the Tomato went splat into the wall and all the tomato sauce squirted all over the people. The people tried it and everybody vomited because it tasted awful. So now nobody in the town ever ate tomatoes. Ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!