News Report

"Hello Australia I am Ryan Evens and we are live in a mountain cave. Scientific research has said that there is buried treasure in this very cave. I would like to show you this picture that I have in my hand to you because in just 5 minutes we will be digging up the treasure. BUT ! We have to be very careful because this cave is very old and so is its treasure.. ROAR!!!! "Hang on what was that?, oh no!!it is a B B B BEAR! Arggggg!!!! Sorry Australia but we will have to wait for the treasure, I'm being chased by a bear lets go to a commercial ahhh!
Ok Australia I think I've lost that bear, actually no ahhh this is one strong bear who will not give up. Ha ha that bear just tripped on a rock and his whole grizzly body went flying into a puddle of mud.
Yes I'm in the cave digging up the treasure very carefully andt Here it is my, I mean our precious treasure, let's open it. WOW it is a diamond necklace! Well there you go Australia a ruby diamond necklace. Have a great night Australia. Betty Speghetti turn the camera off, that's my camera girl Australia."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!