Elena's Birthday Party

Hello, my name is Elena. This is my first birthday party. I love my birthday, all of the ants are coming to my party, and also the queen ant is coming too.
Now there are lots of little rat a tat tats at the front door, and a big rat a tat tat at the back door.
All of my friends are here and the queen ant.
Now we will play lots and lots of pink games, I like pink, it is my favourite colour. We also play lots of princess games.
Now it’s time for cake, but what's that? There is one more rat a tat tat. The baby dragon is here, he came to play and have some cake.
Well now it's time to go to bed, all of the ants and the baby dragon need to go to sleep, we're having a sleepover.
This has been the best birthday party ever.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!