Legend Of The Llama II

Once upon a llama, there was a pink llama named Bingo. One fluffy day he decided to go to KFC to get an ice-cream or two...or three. Once he got inside, there were a bunch of chickens on skewers so he got freaked out and decided so explore more. "They seemed like chicken murderers" Bingo thought as he snuck into a door with a dark red handle. Bingo slowly opened the handle and once he did, he wished he never had. There were heaps of chickens in tiny cramped cages! Bingo could not believe his eyes. then he saw two blue chickens. '"psst" called out the two chickens. bingo slowly approached the blue chickens. "hello said the chicken with the light blue feathers. "My name is Bagel and this is my brother Cringe". "Hello baby!" said Cringe in a voice that sounded like he swallowed helium. "Lets leave this conversation for later said Bingo. "Right now we need to get rid of KFC forever!" Cringe and bagel clapped like mad and shouted "Lets GOOO!"
Just like that all the chickens started yelling poke, poke, poke! So the three ran out the door and poked all the chicken haters to death!(also known as staff). "That was really worth it!" Bingo thought as he greedily shoved his 3 ice creams in his mouth. "Hopefully the paparazzi will be crowding all around me any minute" he winked.
moral: never go to KFC.







































































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!