Cameron Gets Lost

This is a story about a boy called Little Cameron but his friends call him Cameron. One day,Cameron went on a school trip with his class to the zoo.His class had to stay all together just in case someone gets lost.A few hours later,Cameron and his friend Finn went to the bathroom without asking the teacher.Cameron and Finn decided to come at of the bathroom and didn't bother looking for their class so they went wondering around the zoo without realizing that they were left at the zoo.When the bus was driving the teacher Mrs Spies got up and head counted every student but she noticed she had two students missing.Mrs Spies asked the bus driver to turn around and go back to the zoo.Cameron And Finn were found by the security guard and had to wait at the main entrance of the zoo so that Mrs Spies didn't have to go back into the zoo and that’s when Cameron learnt his lesson that you have to ask a grown up to go with you places at all times.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!