You Ruin My Life!

“I’m almost done painting this old pig for the competition, but I still have three weeks so, I think I’ll make it have affects and shadows. Ooo I think I’ll add a background too!” Jemma says, excitedly to her-self.

“Hey, son! Can you please make me a coffee, as well as a biscuit to please! Often I will do it my-self, but works just stressing me out loads and I have to finish heaps too!’ yells dad while he is, stressed out.
“Sure dad!” Eric yells back, while he is just finishing styling his short, brown, straight hair.

So Eric goes into the large, luxury kitchen, and pulls out the two thousand dollar coffee machine! Before very long the tasteful coffee was done. (It was so good that when you smelt it you tasted the coffee; everyone did that because it looked so good they didn’t want to see it disappear.) Eric decided to go through the outstanding art room, in the gigantic house on his way to his dad. While he was walking through he was admiring Jemma’s wonderful painting.

“NO!” yells Jemma as Eric trips over her brush pot and lets go of the coffee and the biscuit, while it goes all over the picture!
“You ruin everything in my life! I hate you!” screams Jemma at Eric.

Dad runs in to see what had happened.

“Eric ruined my stunning picture dad!” Jemma yells.

“Yell at least you could turn it into a bear…” Says dad, cautiously.

“Well I suppose I am really organised, so I could.” says Jemma starting to calm down.

For the following few weeks Jemma started to out-line the bear with black and painted the extra coffee white. She then starts to do all her extras and fancy stuff like; shading, back-ground, effects, and more! Jemma loved it but, she thought she was never going to win!

After she had entered her picture and, the results came out she couldn’t stop screaming! She had won! She won because of Eric and she couldn’t believe it! Although she won, she still hated Eric for the rest of the month.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!