War At Town

“This is the best day of my life!”I yelled
“Well it is your 12th birthday”mum said “so make a wish and blow out your candles” then I answered “I wish for a awesome entertaining year” “ wwwwwwwwwwwww” I blew the candles out, everyone cheered, it was a fun party. The next day I woke up hearing gunshots and bombs, I screamed and went down stairs to my mum and dad’s bedroom but they were already up, mum was yelled “Amy Alvin please get up we need to go to our basement for cover!”. I ran to the kitchen and we went to the basement, it had 7 sleeping bags and a ton of cobwebs. My friend Lily was there too with her mum and dad.

A few hours later the gunfires stopped so dad walked out and “bang”! “ahhhhh’ mum gasped and went out she screamed and then cried
hard yelling “oh fred oh fred in heaven please let us pray you had a great life” I knew what happened and I am sorry to say but dad died, I fell to the ground weeping. Mum said “Alvin”. My little brother went to mum ,she said “father is gone.” alvin said “but he’s right there”. Mum decided to stop talking as for alvin thought dad was sleeping. I stepped forward and went into the basement and fallen asleep.

Three days later I woke up,starving to death at the school with mum and my friends. declan said “all of us are here because of your basement blown up”. I saw Alvin lying on the ground groaning, mum was looking like she is about to cry she was weeping continuously “alvin please no no no please don’t go on me i am still here for you”. Then I heard a helicopter noise I call them the people to save us group, well it was actually the ambulance. I run as close as I can to the helicopter (but a safe type of close) and it landed on the top of the school. Two people hopped out and the lady said “we are here to help you, you are safe from the war”the man looked and said whispered “we need to tell them where we are taking them” “oh yes”the lady said “I am moana and this is Tyler we are going to put you in the safe hands of america”. We screamed “WE ARE SAVED YAY!!!!!” we went to america and Alvin was healed and we then had a new great life but sad ( because of dad is dead) we had smiles on our face’s for the rest of the day and the war stopped 3yrs later.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!