The 11 Musketeers

The 11 Musketeers
Pete is the 3rd musketeer out of the 11 followed by Layla 1st, Bob 2nd, Pete 3rd, Milly 4th, Molly 5th(Milly's twin sister), Riley 6th, Scott 7th, Jenny 8th, Kylie 9th, John 10th and Violet 11th. Violet only joined 2 weeks ago so we are still used to calling us the 10 musketeers. We named are secret club the 10, oh I mean 11 Musketeers (now 11) is because our favourite book is the, 5 musketeers. We have a meeting today after school at 3:40 at the back of Pete's house in the shed. If you don't know what we do we are a secret club that solves mysteries. We were half way through the meeting and we agreed to go outside to the park and have a play because we had nothing to talk about since it's the start of the year. "Who is that old man?"Scott asked us. We all said things like no clue? and don't know? He was a very old/creepy man with an orange beard as long as Santa's. As he walked all around the park (he walk around the park like 100 times!) we noticed that he had a crow on his shoulder which was scaring all the kids away. After like 2 minutes we were the only people playing in the play-ground it was very creepy when it was us all alone with one adult who was a very tall, old and creepy man. As we went to run he blocks us and finally spoke.
"What do you think your doing kiddies?" He asked us "uh, playing in the playground" Scott said we could all tell Scott was scared because when he was talking he was shaking and then Layla, Bob and I felt bad that he was the only one talking so we stood up for him. Then Bob said "that's a dumb question because what dose it look like we were doing?!" "You take that back or you will be sorry" the man said in a very angry voice. "I don't take it back" Bob said. "That's a bad idea", I said. The man chased us all over the play-ground until we all jumped over the fence and he lost us. We were still sprinting away very fast because we couldn't see him but we could hear his crow. At last there was no noise we were finally safe. "Hope we don't run into him again" said Milly "Stop being a baby" replied Molly. "I am not" Milly said "but you are a baby" said Molly."Ha well if I am a baby that means you are too because we are twins that means we are the same age silly" replied Milly. "Oh" Molly said (her face was red). "It's ok" Milly said to Molly." Girls that is enough" I say "so what about this man" replied Kylie " let's just hope we don't run into him" I said.

To Be continued.......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!