Eden Forgot To Bring Her Lunch

Ding!Ding!Ding!Rumble!Rumble!Rumble!"Finally
it's lunch time oh no"!"You wouldn't believe what happened when i left my lunch at home"."What am I going to do now?Aww... what if I starve to death?I'm scared, my belly is empty, and l have no food.This time of my life I hate. l still don't have an idea or a solution.

Maybe, l could ask the teacher what to do. So l asked the teacher. She said for me to ask someone for some lunch.But I asked everyone and everyone said no. There's one more person I can ask, that was Axel. So I asked Axel for some lunch. l'm worried, l'm afraid that Axel would say no, if Axel says no well my life is done for?

"Axel",
"yeah",
"can l please have some lunch"?
"l was saying in my head please say yes he's not going to do it he's going to say no".
"Sure",
"What? I thought you were going to say no but thanks,your my bff",
"Whats a bff"?
"It's another way of saying best friends for ever",
"oh ",you can have a burger",
"thanks, but can l have a pepperoni pizza "?
"ok, but you have to run around the oval",
"what", just kidding here","thanks bff",
"no problem bff".

In the end, Eden and Axel were having a race around the oval and Eden won. l wonder what will happen next time? Maybe Axel will forget his lunch,maybe I will forget mine too,that would be terrible, hopefully that won't happen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!