That Was The Best Day Of My Life

Once upon a time, there lived a tiny fairy. She was very small. She lived on a natural island. The island was shaped like a unicorn and the island was called Unicorn Island it had butterflies, animals and lots and lots of unicorns. It also has a mermaid lagoon. The lagoon has mermaids. The fairy wore an aqua dress, tiny little shoes and a long blonde ponytail and a butterfly clip.

However, the tiny fairy did not know that pirates were living on the island. The pirates saw the little fairy so the pirates captured her. The pirates brought her onto their ship ‘The Jolly Rocket’ The little fairy called her fairy friends to come and rescue her because the pirates were going to turn her into shark food.

Her fairy friends come to the rescue on flying unicorns and the fairies tried to save her and they did. The pirates were banned off the island forever. So they invited the whole village and celebrated and lived happily ever after.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!