Zarik’s Alopecia

Agghh! Zarik was screaming he put his hand on his head he found six bold patches. Zarik’s mother came down and yelled (what’s wrong Zarik) then Zarik said (I have six bold patches on my head) (what?) said mum then mum said show me then Zarik showed his mother then Zarik’s mum nearly fainted but she didn’t.

Mom took Zarik to the doctor. The doctor said (the hair will grow back on its self you don’t have to anything) mum said (we don’t have to do any diet or anything?) Then Zarik and his mother went home and was frustrated, mum said to Zarik what have you been eating a lot Zarik said (I have been eating lots of gluten, sugar and dairy. So mum said (let’s do a diet that excludes sugar, dairy and gluten.) I said (ok mum) so we did the diet for a few months.

We went to the doctor no one knows what is going to happen find out in the next appointment……

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!