Garden Of Doom

Garden of Doom!!!
Once there was a garden, but not any old garden, it was a garden of doom!!!!
I will tell you what it was like…One day there was a little child playing near a table. Suddenly it collapsed on the child, sending him into tears. He ran to his mother who was very posh. The child ran at her but as soon as he got to her, he made her go flying into a prickly gorse bush. Both woman and child were rolling in the gorse bush, their clothes being ripped apart. See what I mean – it was really unlucky! And just the other day a monkey was sitting in a tree having the time of his life when millions of dwarves swarmed out of a hollow mutinous thing and grabbed the poor monkey by the tail and pulled him down into the hollow to eat for lunch. So whatever you do, do NOT go down there! Well, you cannot because the mayor burned it to bits yesterday.
The dwarves wanted to get revenge. So they set out to get the mayor. They reached his house around noon. They ran up to the Mayor’s mansion and prised the door open. The security alarm went off and the whole army appeared and they had a war, which turned out to be the new World War 3.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!