That's Once

Write 4 Fun-
That’s Once by Benjamin. Mortimer
Jim was at Rebel buying a new pair of Nike shoes when he caught a glimpse of a beautiful lady. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a dress which had flowers on it. Jim finished shopping at Rebel so he walked over quite nervously. “Are you free this weekend” Jim asked, trying to make a good impression. “Yes. Call me Rosa.”

This was the answer Jim wanted to here. This was the answer that would change Jim’s life. He continued talking with Rosa. “Do you wanna spend some time at… I dunno, Lint?’’ Jim questioned Rosa. “Sure. Why not.”

The following Saturday, Jim met Rosa at Lint chocolate. They talked for a while drinking their hot chocolates. It turned out that this was actually a date. They kept meeting every Saturday and eventually they decided on something. They were going to marry.

On the day of the wedding, everybody was excited. It was going to be fantastic. After the Priest spoke the words everybody thing are kind of yuck, “You may kiss the bride.” So, Jim gave Rosa a big wet smoochy kiss.

Now it was time for their honeymoon. They loaded the luggage onto the horse and carriage. Then got on themselves, but Jim forgot to pick up the reigns. So he hopped of, grabbed the reigns and hopped back on. Of they went. They talked about all the stuff they were going to do and were.

Then the horse tripped over a rock. Everything flew of the cart and onto the ground, including Rosa and Jim. Jim was so cross he walked over to the front of the horse and told the horse of.” That’s once you annoying horse!” Shouted Jim, so loud it was hardly even a whisper.

After that, Jim and Rosa chucked everything back on and the horse got back up. They get on going and talking. “So should we have kids?” Asked Rosa. “Sure. Why not.” Told Jim. Then, the horse trips over a pothole. That sent everything off the cart and on to the ground. This time Jim stomped over to the horse and muttered ”That’s Twice!”

They chucked everything back on and the horse got back up. Then they got back up but Jim forgot to pick up the reigns so he unmounted the horse, picked up the reigns and mounted the horse again. Of they went again. Until a little while later when they were about half a kilometre away from where they were staying, the horse tripped over a banana peel.

That threw everything of, including Jim and Rosa. Just like before, Jim walked over to the front of the horse. “THAT’S 3 TIMES!” He shouted with lots of anger. Instead of picking everything off, he pulled a gun out of nowhere and shot the horse.

Rosa came over and squabbled about how it wasn’t the horses fault. Then Jim put his finger up and said,” That’s Once”

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!