A Close Call With A Kidnapper

A Close Call with A Kidnapper
One day I was riding home from school a man suddenly appeared out of the shadows. He was wearing a leather jacket black gloves and a hairy brown beard. From that moment I saw him I was scared and started edging away. “Come her kid I’ve got some sweets for you. He said in a deep and spooky voice. While begging me to get in his Mercedes bens 2758. From that moment he finished his sentence I knew he was a kidnapper.I started to riding as if I was trying to break the pedals. “Your parents asked me to pick you up!” yelled a man as he chased me into a dark smelly alley. And he paused to take a break a breath. Even though I didn’t slow down until I got home. I threw my bike on the ground and ran into the door. After I recovered from shock I slammed the door I quickly typed 000 as fast as I could. Once I had stopped saying random words and told them the facts even the car he owned. For the next week my mum drove me to school. When I heard the kidnapper was caught my eyes almost fell out of my head. One thing was certain I would never ride to school again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!