Oh Mr Brody!

On this dark misty autumn morning, i woke up to this eirie noise coming out of the dark, slowly i got out of bed and put on my shoes.I peered out into the darkness but i couldn't see a thing. Just as i was about to open the door, i heard the sound again, this time, i was determined to get to the bottom of this mystery noise. Slowly placing my hand on my torch and began to proceed out into the dark. I heard the sound again, it seemed to be coming from the chiken coop. i crept up to the coop and looked around the tank, trees and the coop, all of sudden its dark shape came out of the black night and knocked me head over heels, i was taken back because it looked like my pet wombat Mr Brody, i called out in dispair "oh Mr Brody, what are you doing Mr Brody,you really gave me a fright Mr Brody, now go back down to your wombat hole in the padock." I have known my pet wombat Mr Brody for 12 months, and he is always making a nuisance of his self, poor Mr Brody only if people knew how precous animals are. Mr Brody has many family memebers and friends on our property. During these days, Mr Brody sleeps in his hole within the ground and at night he comes out to feed on grass as he is a nocturnal animal. I love Mr Brody and love all the animals on my farm. Mr Brody has now scamperd of into the dark, to do his grunting and eirie sound some where else, so i can go back to sleep, finally.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!