A Dark Murder

Oh god... And I thought I'd seen all the violence in people and I assure you I know violence. I live in Boston, I'm 34, I'm female and Im an FBI agent ,I'm running away from Orlando, my past, my memories. I remember seeing blood and gore everywhere three dead adults they were white females around the same age with untied shoelaces, with their own bloody fingerprints underneath them when you picked them up so you would find another unpleasant site underneath an unpleasant site. I was given a case it had two found dead in a junkyard too be even more specific in a van.

The case seemed a lot like my husbands, only the fingerprints made me suspicious. The 1st file: Wearing green jacket, blue jeans, runners that had untied shoelaces. Age: 30 Gender: female Name: Vee Smith. 2nd file: wearing pink t-shirt, blue shorts and had untied shoelaces. Age:29 gender: Female. Name: Jordan Keros. The case sounds a lot like my husbands! Me and my partner have a couple of suspects. First interview dialogue: where we're you on the night of the murder? "Umm the movies" the suspect is sweating viciously while saying this. Ok do you have an alibi? "Probably, maybe uhh I don't know" yelled the suspect "just let me go, I didn't do anything!" Ok interview over I'll see you soon... 2nd interview dialogue: hello "hi honey" professionally said suspect. Sigh I can't do this my partner will interview you... moments later "Hi do you know why your here" seriously said detective Luu "honestly no" quickly said the suspect "there was two people found dead in a junkyard" replied detective Luu "where were you Tuesday 11pm" questioned the detective the suspect replies "probably asleep" " alright do you know Vee Smith or Jordan Keros?" Mentioned the detective " I've met them before they weren't very interesting, but you know they might of gotten away if there shoelaces were tied" stated the suspect "thank you for your time you may go" announced the detective "just one question we're there any fingerprints at the scene" questioned the suspect "I can't give that information away but we're still doing tests"assures the detective "check everywhere you possibly can, believe me" advised the suspect.

"Hey why didn't you want to interview the second suspect?" Questioned detective Luu Sigh He's my husband "oh sorry for umm let's play the second tape " mentions detective Luu. yeah, but you know what makes me think that those women could have been me, since everything's alike except the untied shoelaces one tiny thing that I guess you might say it decides fate that's why untied shoelaces really interest me, sorry I just randomly went in deep thought. *the tape is playing* wait play that bit again *plays part again* it was him I mumble the shoelaces, how did he know? c'mon ,They race to the scene. She rolls over bodies, O MY GOD we must find him we have to find my husband now!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!