Panicking

The fresh breeze caught in my nose as we were on the playground.Tiffany threw the ball to me. I passed it to Jayden then she passed it to Kaelyn, but my friend caught it - so Kaelyn was in. We were playing piggy in the middle.

“ Five ,more minutes! “, Mrs Grace boomed on the micro-phone.
“ Quick! “ I yelled to my friends.
“ She said five more minutes! “ squealed Angel. ( Angel was my friend who caught the ball and made Kaelyn in! )
Angel threw the ball and it landed in my hands. I thrusted the ball to Amelia ( who joined our game ).

The bell rang.

Kaelyn was in for next break . We trudged in the classroom and sat in our seats. I sit next to Tiffany. Mrs Anthrope was writing something in HUGE letters. Then she went back and and sat in her desk. Some students gasped in shock. Some leaned on the person beside them. I looked on the board.
It said:

MATHS

I was horrified.

“ You okay? You look a little pale,” asked a voice next to me. Tiffany. I shook my head. I had this really icky feeling in my tummy - as if I was about to vomit. I was white as a ghost. Fear suddenly gripped me. My fingers were white with cold. My teeth chattered.

Suddenly I fell sidewards. It was all blurry and it felt like I was in slow motion. I blinked a few times, trying to figure out where I was. Mrs Anthrope rushed to me rushed to me fast as a bolt - she caught me in her warm, lavender smelling hands. Something cold was put on my forehead.
I woke up to hear rain thudding on the roof. Miss Tilly took two things from a box. I couldn’t see what they were. Somebody next to my squealed with joy and hugged me for a really LONG time. I looked at the person. Tiffany? How did she get here?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!