Baby Surviors



One day two baby animals were lost in the woods.They were so scared because night was coming. The Gray Wolf pup and the little brown bear ran into each other.They got a really big fright!
“Oh no” they both said at once “It’s starting to rain” said bear “First can we be friends!” “Sure” replied the bear.
“Ok let’s make a shelter.” Suggested the bear.They gathered up sticks, leaves, wood,stones and tree bark. With the sticks they made a little fort, then put the leaves on top of the sticks.They used some branches to make a bed, wood for a mattress and leaves for a sheet.
They put stones around the fire and gathered more sticks for the fire because they had to keep warm.
After doing all this they were so hungry! So they started looking for a river so they could catch and eat some fish. But they wanted to wait until it stopped raining. When it stopped raining they went off and started to look. The wolf was sniffing for food! Then they caught some fish and walked back to the shelter to cook 10 pieces of fish! So they speared 5 pieces on one stick and 5 on another stick.
After they ate they were so tired that they went to bed. During the night they woke up because they heard scratching on the trees and howling. They went out to investigate! Later on, they were climbing on trees and jumping from rock to rock and they were so happy because…. They found their mums and they were best friends forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!