Water Girl

So you want to hear a story? This story was the day my only friend died. The story started a few years ago in spring. My friend Emma was dancing on the new lake that we’d found, then we heard a sound that’s came through the grass around the lake.
“Emma!” I whispered.
“There’s someone coming! Change to the water form.” Emma and I changed to the water form and waited quietly to see what happened next.
“Hey did you see the girl that disappeared so quickly? That girl has blue coloured skin and her body is clear!” a man shouted to his friends.
“Yes, I see,” the first man replied.
“That will cost a lot of money!” the second man said.
“Then let’s catch her!” the three man shouted together.
“Oh no Emma. What are we going to do?” I looked at Emma.
“Just run as far as you can!” Emma whispered.
So we ran as fast as we could. Then Emma screamed behind me. I turned my head back to see what was wrong. Emma screamed again.
“Go! Olivia go! You don’t need to care about me I will be okay, I will meet you later.” A few tears dripping out of my eye and I hope I could meet her at home but she never came back after that day. So this is the whole story. How my friend died but maybe she is still alive. I just don’t know. I will go back home and wait for her. Maybe, I never will know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!