Zombie Attack!

BOOM! There was a big explosion in the storeroom at school. Three kids went to check it out. They saw egg shells and emerging from the slime and goo was a vicious zombie. It suddenly lunged at the three and they barely fended it off. Their names were Robert, Cody and Anthony. There is a zombie. It keeps spawning and spawning every time it is destroyed. There are many zombies now. There is a zombie apocalypse!
The three kids (Robert, Cody and Anthony) need to make an antidote so they can put the antidote into darts and they can shoot the zombies. They found a fish head, a rat’s tail, blue tack and a smiley face sticker in the nearest bin. “I wonder if this will do it?” Anthony shouted to the other two. They put it into darts and began shooting the zombies. “It does work!” shouted Robert. The zombies began to turn back into people.
So the three kids (Robert, Cody and Anthony) load the guns with the darts and go shoot the zombies. Cody and Anthony were getting attacked and overwhelmed by the revolting zombies. Robert did not know what to do. All of a sudden, Anthony was a ZOMBIE so Robert shot Anthony and Anthony helped Cody break free from the revolting zombies and get on with the job.
After 14 days, all the zombies turned back into people and the three kids went back to school and the teacher gave them a secret prize. 2 weeks’ worth of homework! Those three kids went home happily ever after. THE END. Or is it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!