Zombie Outbreak

It was one normal day when I was getting up out of bed. When I went to watch the news it said that a virus broke out in a lab it killed everyone in there but they didn’t stay dead. They got infected and became zombies. I ran out to my mum and dad but they were already watching the news they already had our stuff packed. Donald came over with his shot gun and sniper rifle he got on the roof and kept watch. While keeping watch we packed up the back of the Ford Ranger Donald rang all of his friends but some didn’t make it however Donald’s mate Mark had a locker full of guns. We went to him before we left town we grabbed every last one of them Donald, mark and I stayed on the back to cover the ute from the zombies. when we got to the main highway there was a big line up so we took a dirt road track to town. When we got there Mark said they reached town. Donald grabbed his sniper and I grabbed his shot gun Donald got a lot of head shots Mark was firing his machine gun that was attached to the ute. It was a blood pool. I saw a survivor it was Ben. Hall we covered him all the way to the ute. We took off out of town. When we got on the bridge there were soldiers blocking the way. No one could leave but my dad speeded towards them when they opened fire. then One of them shot a rocket launcher my dad turned the car and rolled. Me Donald, Mark and Ben. Hall were ok but I went to see my mum and dad but they were gone I cried but the soldiers were creeping up so Donald said We got to go so we jumped off the bridge in the water. We floated to a shallow place .We started to make plans because we had lost all of our guns on the bridge. We headed off to find a place to stay till in the morning. We found a shop. As soon as I got there I went to sleep.

The wind of fear flew by My eyes flew open when I looked there were zombies prowling around the front of the shop I woke Donald up he woke Mark and Ben Hall we crept all the way to the back of the shop When there were more zombies they started to smell our scent We closed and locked the door quickly Donald ran and closed and locked the front doors. We were completely trapped but ben. Hall suggested the vent. We searched for a rope there was no rope so we had to boost each other up there. Up went Ben Hall then Donald when Mark threw Me up there the door lock broke and the zombies killed him Donald said Goodbye my friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!