Sbk At Phillip Island

Sbk at Phillip island

Hi my name is Evan and this is my best friend Jack welcome to round one of the world super bike championships its being at Phillip island. BEEP! Quick the race is about to start, Brrrrr down into turn one and two, but quickly moving into turn three, around into four into five and through stoner corner out onto seven and eight, now nine, ten, eleven and twelve back on the main strait now. Twenty-one laps to go.
18 laps now Jonathan Rea in first position moving into turn one two three and four down into five. Lowes into Siberia and through mg corner. 17 laps to go oh and Melandri jumps from third into first Savadori from seventh into twenty-first is there an issue with his bike oh no Savadori has crashed on turn six. Ducati and Kawasaki, an ongoing battle for first position. Two laps to go Jonathan Rea and Chaz Davis fighting for first oh and Chaz Davis get into first position at the finishing line.
Onto turn one and two only ten turns to go and Jonathan Rea has gotten into first once again. Slipping through Lukie heights two turns to go will Davis get back in front onto the main strait and Jonathan Rea has only just won. Here are the scores Rea, Davis, Sykes, Lowes, Camier, Fares, Tarres, laverdy, Van De Mark, krumenacher, Hayden, Reiter Burger, Ramos, Badovini, Jezec and the three riders that have sadly crashed, Melandri, Brookes and Savadori. Wow jack that was close so close right to the end. Yeah I know Evan

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!