King Sparky And Robber

King Sparky and the robber
Once upon a time there was a king named King Sparky, he lived in a giant castle made out of pillows. All he did was sleep, he slept all day long. King Sparky was a particularly lazy king, he was also very fat, and nevertheless he was quite kind to his generals. King Sparky was a smart and positive little man, who only grew to 140cm which is quite small. The bad thing about it is that he was laughed all his life about it and he grew very sad. He also liked to play golf and cards. His hobby was playing chess because he was good at it and he loved saying CHECKMATE too. His most precious possession was a room full of jewels, whenever he went there he would say,”oooooh shiny”. One fine summer’s day, King Sparky got bored of sleeping so he went to play chess with one of his generals, soon King Sparky got really bored because he kept on checkmating the general. Then he went to his golf course and played it for 2 hours, after that he got bored again. The next thing he did was to go to look at his jewels, but when he opened the door they were all gone! So King Sparky decided that he would find out who stole the jewels. King Sparky went outside and found out that there was a trail of foot prints in front of the door. King Sparky was so furious and worried that he flew into a huge tantrum! Although he did not know that, the robber was standing next to the bridge. As the robber sneakily went back inside, one of the guards saw him. Next, the guard went to inform King Sparky who was talking with Queen Speeki. “I saw the robber!” screamed the guard, and both ran after the robber as fast as they could. The robber saw them chasing after him and said “Dad, it’s just me Jimmy”, and he tore the mask off his head and sure enough it was him. After that, King Sparky forgave him and Jimmy returned the jewels, which brought this a happy ending.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!