The First Day

The first day of school was a buzz of excitement, from the moment I woke I though hey I’m in high school. When I got to the bus stop a lot of my friends were there talking amount themselves, they greeted me. The bus was very empty there were a lot of seats. At school, we got into our home groups, waiting for the teacher to lead us to our new home room. The teacher told us our schedule, where our lockers were and what our classes for that day were. The first few days were a blur of making friends and learning names. On one week, we had a series of activities like swimming, mountain walk and beach tracking. Now school feels very normal now that I’ve settled in and I know where everything is and I have a wonderful group of friends, I remember my locker combination. good luck on your first day of school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!