Santa’s Clucking Reindeer

One snowy Christmas eve while Santa was getting ready to deliver presents too all the children in the world. But, all of a sudden he heard a clucking sound from the toy room. He went to see what it was, but when he got there, he saw no one there. It was silent. But just then Santa’s head felt bald. He put his left hand on his head and his hat was gone. He looked around and immediately saw the white fluffy bit of his hat disappearing out of the toy room. So, he ran after it. That’s when he saw the hat go in the reindeer’s pen, so Santa ran after it into the reindeer’s pen and saw it on Rudolf’s head. Santa walked up to Rudolf and said I’ll take that.
But while Santa was walking slowly backwards towards the door, his hat and coat disappeared. Just then he saw the end of the coat in the sleigh so Santa ran over to the sleigh and grabbed the hat and coat but while Santa was putting them on he saw a cute little chicken.
He looked at the chicken and said you’re coming with me. So Santa took the chicken to visit the detective centre of the North Pole to find out if he was quality of stealing his hat and coat. The detective questioned the chicken for hours and couldn’t get a cluck out of him. So Santa decided he didn’t want to let him out of his site.
So Santa strapped the chicken to Rudolf, hooked up the reindeers to the sleigh and flew off and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!