Rainbow Lorikeet's Surprise

Rainbow Lorikeets Surprise.
By Natalie palmer.



Once upon a time there was a rainbow lorikeet called Rainbow. It’s birthday was on the 17th of February which was the next day. Rainbow got bird seeds, a branch to rest on, paint to put on his wings and beak and a bird house.

He was going to have his party with cockatoo, emu, kookaburra, magpie and cassowary. But then kookaburra started laughing, magpie said “What’s all the laughter for?” but kookaburra just couldn’t stop laughing to answer. Then kookaburras annoying him. But just then rainbow came! But luckily he didn’t see them. Kookaburra was laughing at emu because she was being funny! But still the 3 didn’t know. But luckily kookaburra said laughing “Look!”. Then they saw Emu and started laughing too!!!!!!!!!!Just then they finished the surprise. While Rainbow didn’t see them they hid. Then kookaburra said with a loud squawk “1,2,3!”. Then they all jumped out to Rainbow’s surprise!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!